Dates for 2024 will be advised shortly.
Welcome to the Palliative Care Study Day: Weaving Through the Palliative Care Landscape
A one-day education session navigating through some common physical, psychological, and cultural aspects of palliative care with a holistic lens.
Target audience: Registered Nurses, Allied Health, Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, GPs – any health professionals with an interest in palliative care.
- Te Whare Tapa Wha and its place in palliative care
- Exploring the Symptom of Breathlessness
- Spinal Cord Compression in Palliative Care
- Bowel Obstruction in Palliative Care
- Nausea and Vomiting: Causes and Management in palliative patients
- Grief and Loss/ Bereavement in palliative care: How our people navigate this space and are supported
The presenters are health professionals from our wonderful team at Waipuna Hospice.
Any queries, please email the Waipuna Hospice Education Team: email@example.com