Are you a compassionate, organised person with a high level of physical fitness, a clean full driver’s licence and experience in goods & furniture delivery?
Waipuna Hospice Charity Shops are an essential component of our fundraising effort and we are looking for a motivated person to manage the pickup and delivery of donated goods for our Charity shops working alongside our Supply Chain staff.
In this fast paced role, you will need to have excellent time management and communication skills and be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. You will be adaptable and able to the lead with volunteers.
This role is permanent full time, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.00pm.
This role is primarily responsible for:
- Heavy lifting
- Furniture delivery and collections
- Accepting/declining and sorting donated goods
- Driving of the van
- Van Maintenance
- Stock Coordination
Ideal applicants will have:
- A high level of physical fitness
- Full manual NZ Driver’s license and experience in driving and maneuvering a large manual van.
- Goods and manual handling experience
- Be able to get along with a variety of different people
- Experience in dealing with people in a sensitive manner
- Good problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
If this sounds like the role and an organisation you want to be a part of then please apply via Qjumpers now.
Applications close on: 24th of June 2019.
Advertisement may be withdrawn earlier if a suitable applicant is found
Our Vision: To provide high quality end of life care for all
Mission: To provide the best possible specialist hospice palliative care, enhancing the quality of life for those facing end of life and bereavement.
Compassion: Supporting one-another – patients, families, whanau, friends and staff, volunteers and colleagues
Advocacy: Ensuring equity of access to services for all our communities
Respect: Upholding autonomy of each person and their community, accepting one another’s cultures and beliefs
Empathy: Acknowledging uniqueness, supporting with dignity, respect and compassion
Quality: Committed to continuous improvement, aligned to values and core services