At Waipuna Hospice we believe in a world where people don’t have to face death alone, afraid, and in pain, and those left behind aren’t left grieving without support. Join our incredible community of GEMS and commit to caring, because life is special.
If you are printing the signup form, please fill it in and return it to us via post (details below) or email us a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PO Box 16299
The Impact of Regular Giving
$10 each month could fund one grief counselling session for someone dealing with the heartbreaking loss of a loved one.
$15 each month could fund three weeks of petrol, helping us care for and support our patients in their own homes.
$25 each month could fund the nursing supplies we need to care for three patients facing their end of life journey.
$50 each month could fund eight days of medical loan equipment, helping people remain comfortable in their own homes.
Why regular donations are so important:
- Having regular donations from our generous regular givers helps Waipuna Hospice plan for the future, ensuring that we are here to help people in our community when they need us the most.
- Regular donations reduce administration work attached to our income, making them more efficient donations.
- Your regular donation will go straight towards supporting those facing their final journey. It will also help ensure we are there to care for the families, whānau and friends that are left behind.
- It also means you will remain close to the work we do and your unique impact. Our regular givers receive more targeted communications and therefore have a clearer idea of our long-term work and strategy and the invaluable part you play.
- It’s easy! Once you have signed up you don’t have to do anything else. Your regular donations do all the work for you, directly supporting the work of Waipuna Hospice.
As a Waipuna Hospice GEM, you will hear first-hand from us about the impact your donation is having right here in your local community.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you have signed up and selected your donation amount and frequency, donations will be automatically deducted from your nominated bank account or credit card.
We will notify you to confirm when your first gift has been processed. We will then issue your annual tax-deductible receipt just after the tax year ends, with a record of all your donations.
Your donations will go to work straight away, helping care for the terminally ill and bereaved in your community. We’ll provide you with regular updates on the impact of your generosity.
THE LIVES YOU’RE IMPACTING
Below are some stories from people whose lives have been directly impacted by Waipuna Hospice. This is only possible thanks to the generosity of people like our GEMS.
When you become a GEM, you’re helping people just like Emma, Nicki, and Hayden.
Click on their picture to read their story.