Showing 17–21 of 21 results
We’d like to reassure you that Waipuna Hospice will continue to provide its essential service through the Covid-19 situation. Your health and wellbeing, and that of our community are important to us, so please know we are doing our best to adjust to the changing situation.
As such, please adhere to the following requests when required, e.g. visiting our site.
– Call us on 07 552 4380 prior to any visit, and adhere to any changes in visiting times and visitors numbers
– Sign in using our displayed Tracing App QR codes or the supplied paper tracing forms
– Wear a mask and sanitise regularly
– Answer any screening questions our staff ask
– Provide proof of vaccination status if required
– Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m from staff, and any other people on our sites
Thank you for helping keep our hospice safe. We appreciate your understanding and continued support. Please call us on 07 552 4380 if you have any questions.