Thank you for helping ensure that terminally ill people in your community receiving hospice care don’t die alone.
We can only carry out this care and support at no cost to our patients and their families because of the incredible generosity of people like you. Your gift to Waipuna Hospice helps make it all possible.
No amount is too small in helping provide care and support for people in our community who are terminally ill, and support services for their families and whānau. However, here are a few different gift ideas, and what they can help us achieve.
- I gift a days’ worth of resources to patients $68
- I gift a grief counselling session $120
- I gift an on call nurse for the day $140
- I gift a week of patient meals $820
- I gift a day of family support $1,330
- I gift a day of medical services $2,211
- Or choose the value of your gift. No amount is too small, and every single dollar we receive helps us help our community.