Welcome to the Palliative Care Study Day: Weaving Through the Palliative Care Landscape
A one-day education session navigating through some common physical, psychological and cultural aspects of palliative care with a holistic lens.
Date: Wednesday 1st March, 9:00am – 4:30pm
Venue: The Atrium Café and Conference Centre, 252 Otumoetai Rd, Tauranga
Cost: $60.00 per person
Morning and afternoon tea provided.
Please bring your own lunch or you may wish to purchase it at the café.
Target audience: Registered Nurses, Allied Health, Practice nurses, Nurse Practitioners, GPs – any health professionals with an interest in palliative care.
- Te Whare Tapa Wha and its place in palliative care
- Exploring the Symptom of Breathlessness
- Spinal Cord Compression in Palliative Care
- Bowel Obstruction in Palliative Care
- Nausea and Vomiting: Causes and Management in palliative patients
- Grief and Loss/ Bereavement in palliative care: How our people navigate this space and are supported
The presenters are health professionals from our wonderful team at Waipuna Hospice.
Spaces are limited to 32.
Any queries, please email the Waipuna Hospice Education Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book, please click here…